Domaine de Chevalier (Pessac-Léognan)
Product not available in United States
£56.51 + £12.30 Shipping (48 hours)Buy
Shipping: £12.30 (48 hours) by Cave Grands Vins
Only 2 units left!
Domaine de Chevalier makes this Domaine de Chevalier 2001 (£56.51), a red wine of the Pessac-Léognan DO made with merlot and petit Verdot of 2001. The most suitable pairings for Domaine de Chevalier 2001 are starters and dishes. Uvinum users reviewed Domaine de Chevalier 2001 with 3,3 points on 5.
Domaine de Chevalier 2001 - basic data
- Type of wine:
- red wine
2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005, 2004, 2003, 2002, 2000, 1999, 1998, 1997, 1996, 1995, 1994, 1993, 1992, 1990, 1989, 1988, 1987, 1986, 1985, 1984, 1983, 1982, 1981, 1980, 1979, 1978, 1975, 1966, 1964, 1961, 1959, 1957, 1953, 1952, 1947, 1943, 1937, 1933, 1916 and N/A - Add another
- Pessac-Léognan (Bordeaux,France)
- Domaine de Chevalier
- 75 cl
- Merlot, Petit Verdot, Cabernet Franc, Cabernet Sauvignon
- Starters, Dishes, Cheese, Meat, Game
If you liked Domaine de Chevalier 2001, you may also enjoy...Previous
Maker's description · Domaine de Chevalier
Domaine de Chevalier 2001 (Merlot, Petit Verdot, Cabernet Franc and Cabernet Sauvignon)
- Nose: Domaine de Chevalier 2001 is an interesting and complex nose. Have some hot and spicy fruit with hints of menthol and licorice, and there is a trace of greenness to the fruit as well.
- Mouth: The same character can be found on the palate, which has a smooth texture cream with red fruits and a little hint of celery.
Very restricted in principle, a good grip and nice spicy length, but is a lot like a classic.
View more France red wine
Buy Domaine de Chevalier Wine:
Special offers in Pessac-Léognan
Top Sales - Pessac-Léognan
If you want to buy Domaine de Chevalier 2001, on Uvinum you will find the best prices for France red wine.
On sale in Uvinum with all the guarantees and convenient from your computer, we have more than 59.000 products for sale and we are the wine beers and spirits store leader in Europe more than 38.000 customers can not be wrong.